|
Sunday, 18 October 2009
so damm tired . LOLs. summer passion patch is pissing me off. dammit. i dl-ed twice and not responding . damm lah so sleepy T_T went to saujana. sumone's wedding dinner. he's older than me. but he nid to call me auntie LOL. wtf damm old. poolside party :D buffet. omfg marble cheese cake <3 xdo xdo xdo SUMMER PASSION ! iro is back :D HI I NEED MONEY. TO GO TO SUNGEI WANG. TO ROLLER AND BUY CLOTHES LOL. ♥ matilda lee & mrs. chokyuhyun. ♥ leeminho is hensem . i feel so damm lonely. alone :( dont want to be alone. feel like .. dying . ? |
HENSEM♥ " Born to be ELF, living in Sapphire Blue World with Super Junior Obsessed with Super Junior, because I'm a fulltime fangirl." Dr Matty Personal Assistant. I'M LONG. 사랑한다 이동해 ♥ I bleed Sapphire Blue. Will stand here side-by-side with SJ until the world is filled with Sapphire Pearl Blue Balloons. Will betray the world if the world betrays Super Junior. ELF is always Blue, but our heart is And yes, I'm obsessed with them. ♥ the sites. zhiyi| qiing| siew | kim| jingyang| ancestor | yihui| yien| shung | yi| chili.| chili. | chili.| chili.| chili. September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 imeem . 1 song Playing ♥ worlds apart by The Veronicas Designer : Chili. x o x o |