Thursday, 8 October 2009

pada suatu hari.
seorang putera bernama hensem ,
pergi cari seorang puteri bernama pretteh.

tiba-tiba ,
seorang bernama shue appear di depan kita.
kita shout : " HOU LENG LUI AH. "

then dia cakap : " terima kasih. "
aku and pretteh reply : " bersama - sama. "

then aku pergi kiss mereka dan say " *SHY* "

bahasa melayu aku sangat pro.
jangan prey prey dengan aku yang terlalu hensem.
nanti kamu shocked.
aku tak dapat save kamu :(

okay.
bm aku sangat pro. *SHY*
* claps *





HENSEM♥

" Born to be ELF,
living in Sapphire Blue World with Super Junior
Obsessed with Super Junior,
because I'm a fulltime fangirl."




Mrs. Lee Donghae
Dr Matty Personal Assistant.
I'M LONG.
사랑한다 이동해 ♥
I bleed Sapphire Blue.
Will stand here side-by-side with SJ until the world is filled with Sapphire Pearl Blue Balloons.
Will betray the world if the world betrays Super Junior.
ELF is always Blue, but our heart is colourfuuuul.

And yes, I'm obsessed with them. ♥







the sites.
zhiyi| qiing| siew | kim| jingyang| ancestor | yihui| yien| shung | yi| chili.| chili. | chili.| chili.| chili.



September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010




imeem .
1 song Playing ♥
worlds apart by The Veronicas



Designer : Chili.
x o x o