Monday, 12 October 2009

leeminho is so damm fking handsome you know? ♥


(18:30) melly:HAHAHHAHA
U KEEP TALKING ABOUT
LEEMINHO YESTERDAY
(18:30) най ; <3 leeminho .:LOL
(18:30) melly:I DREAMED OF HIM LAST NIGHT
(18:30) най ; <3 leeminho .:OH WTF
SURE?
(18:30) melly:HAHAHHA
(18:30) най ; <3 leeminho .:OMFG
(18:30) melly:YA
LOL
(18:30) най ; <3 leeminho .:I WAN TO MAKE A DREAM
LIKE URS
(18:30) melly:HAHAHHA
(18:30) най ; <3 leeminho .:OHMAN
(18:30) melly:KEEP SAYING LEEMINHO
LOL
(18:31) най ; <3 leeminho .:SAD OIEEEEEE
I WAN LEH
T_T
(18:31) melly:LOL
(18:31) най ; <3 leeminho .:HE IS
SO
DAMM
(18:31) melly:JEALOUS LEHHH
(18:31) най ; <3 leeminho .:HANDSOME


oh wtf. :(

today's paper.
omfgbbq its so damm hard.
biology okay-okay-lah.
chemistry , HAHAHAA. TEMBAK THE OBJECTIVE PART DEN PASSUP LOL.

english , novel . THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERAAA.
okay. i didnt read.
i only know whose Erik.
the hatred guy LOL.
he so damm yongsui.

literature nid to write about him.
i dunno how to write lol.
just write.
In the novel ' The Phantom of the Opera ' .
Erik was a hatred guy. He kidnapped Christine and ask her to marry him.
den blah blah.
At last, Erik let Christine to marry Raoul because he know the meaning of love. LOL.
HAHAHA. COPY OBJECTIVE ONE.

after exam siew came to my house.
for wad?
XDO LAH. LOL.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
kyuhyun . e5.





HENSEM

" Born to be ELF,
living in Sapphire Blue World with Super Junior
Obsessed with Super Junior,
because I'm a fulltime fangirl."




Mrs. Lee Donghae
Dr Matty Personal Assistant.
I'M LONG.
사랑한다 이동
I bleed Sapphire Blue.
Will stand here side-by-side with SJ until the world is filled with Sapphire Pearl Blue Balloons.
Will betray the world if the world betrays Super Junior.
ELF is always Blue, but our heart is colourfuuuul.

And yes, I'm obsessed with them.







the sites.
zhiyi| qiing| siew | kim| jingyang| ancestor | yihui| yien| shung | yi| chili.| chili. | chili.| chili.| chili.



September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010




imeem .
1 song Playing ♥
worlds apart by The Veronicas



Designer : Chili.
x o x o