Sunday, 13 September 2009

shue's blog. :D
spam LOL.

http://youknowihensem.blogspot.com

im hensem okay? :(

went to kampachi@ equatorial hotel to have my lovely lunch. LOL.
japanese buffet. <3

went to grandma's hse.
chiong my aod drama ! :D

DIE DAMM NICE LOL.

on dragon for ss. :D
and helped shue to edit her blog.
shh.
i changed her nick to IM CUTE. HAHAHAHA.

kay. thats all. :D





HENSEM

" Born to be ELF,
living in Sapphire Blue World with Super Junior
Obsessed with Super Junior,
because I'm a fulltime fangirl."




Mrs. Lee Donghae
Dr Matty Personal Assistant.
I'M LONG.
사랑한다 이동
I bleed Sapphire Blue.
Will stand here side-by-side with SJ until the world is filled with Sapphire Pearl Blue Balloons.
Will betray the world if the world betrays Super Junior.
ELF is always Blue, but our heart is colourfuuuul.

And yes, I'm obsessed with them.







the sites.
zhiyi| qiing| siew | kim| jingyang| ancestor | yihui| yien| shung | yi| chili.| chili. | chili.| chili.| chili.



September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010




imeem .
1 song Playing ♥
worlds apart by The Veronicas



Designer : Chili.
x o x o